Military life is full of the unexpected, and often calls on us to find strengths we never knew we had. It can be a challenging road that can take its toll on our own mental well-being. That’s why managing your own stress and taking care of yourself are so important for any military spouse. When the times get tough, tough military spouses turn to words that can inspire, comfort and reinvigorate. Let these mantras for military life be your guide for all the times, good and bad, in military life.
1. I focus on the here and now so that I may savor the present moment.
2. I acknowledge my fears, they do not control me.
3. I will overcome the challenges before me.
4. I embrace the positive.
5. I embrace love in all aspects of my life.
6. I grow through all I have experienced.
7. I am fully present in this moment and celebrate it.
8. This day brings new beginnings and a fresh start.
9. I am capable of more than I know.
10. I am open to all the experiences life has to offer.
Military life can be hard, but that doesn’t mean you can’t be as resilient as you can be! Use these mantras to help you overcome any challenges you may face in your military life or simply to remind yourself to focus on the good, to grow and cherish memories for the future. The next time you find yourself in need of a bit of self-love, or encouragement, reach to these mantras to help you find your way.
Do you have any favorite mantras to help you through your daily life? Share them in the comments!