It may not feel like fall wherever you are (but hopefully it does!) however today is the first official day of fall! Fall is one of my favorite seasons, in celebration of this I’m giving you guys something fun & free! A free mandala coloring page! It is my first mandala so I hope you like it. Coloring is said to be as good for you as meditation, plus you get something pretty to show for all your relaxing work! So today, take a mental break, get out the colored pencils, crayons or markers and color!
How to Use The Autumn Mandala Printable Coloring Page:
- Download the file. No email needed. This is entirely free!
- Open the file and print it out.
- Get out your coloring supplies and color!
- Tag @hippymilspouse and use #paisleyhearts on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram to show off your hard work! I’d love to see it and share it with everyone! (This is optional, but I’d really love to see your work!)
Things You Will Need:
- Adobe Acrobat Reader or other program that can open PDF files.
- A printer (with some paper!)
- Colored pencils, water colors, markers, or crayons, or whatever you like to color with.
- Don’t steal it and claim it as your own! Please credit me with a link back to this post and tag me if you are sharing on social media.
- For personal use only. (Print it off and enjoy for yourself, but don’t use it as part of your business logo or anything like that.)
- Enjoy! Have fun! Be creative!
Like it? Want to help me spread the word? Share it on Pinterest or Pin for later!