October has arrived and it promises to be a busy month! As you know I’m participating in the Unprocessed October Challenge! I’ll be updating you every week on my progress along with my meal plan (okay so it’s more like meal guidelines). In addition to that my husband has returned home after time away, and I will be returning to school at the end of the month to begin my Masters degree! Fall is also in full swing…some places at least. Peak leaf season is supposed to be later this month in Korea, as of now though summer temperatures still reign and the occasional browning leaf hasn’t given way to fall foliage yet. What are my goals for this month? Did I reach my goals last month? Scroll on down to the end of this post to find out!
September Blog Income Report:
Stats as of October 2: (down [-], up [+] or unchanged from last month[=])
- Page views: 1435 (-)
- The Paisley Hearts Club: 129 (+)
- Twitter: 1505(+)
- Facebook: 400 (+)
- G+: 136 (-)
- Pinterest: 1633(+)
- Instagram: 5550 (+)
- Bloglovin: 89 ( +)
- Google Adsense: $.93 (+)
- Affiliates: $0 (+)
- Patreon: $6 (=)
- Sponsored Posts: 0
Are you a blogger who wants to monetize with Patreon? Use this link and we can both get sweet bonus cash based on how many patrons you get in your first month!
Note: Programs & Hosting I use for my business as well as this blog so I’ve only included half the price and each price is divided by 12 if it’s an annual service to get a monthly fee.
- Photoshop + Lightroom: $5
- Domain + Domain Privacy: $.89
- Hosting: $6.00
- Buffer: $4.25
- Patron: -$.30
Grand total: $-9.51
I did not make a profit this month. There’s always next month!
Tools & Services I Use to Run My Blog:
These are the services and tools that I use for all aspects of my blog.
- Domain: Namecheap
- Hosting: NameCheap
- Photoshop & Lightroom (Photographer’s Pack)
- Canva (Free)
- Buffer (Paid)
- ShareaSale (EcoLunchboxes affiliate)
- Rakuten Affiliates (Gaiam affiliate)
- Thrive Market Affiliates
- Google Adsense
- Genesis Framework (Beautiful Pro Theme with Custom Work)
Did I hit my September Blog Goals?
Update social media headers to match each other & fit new Facebook layout. Only updated Facebook & Twitter. Post every Tues/Thurs. Missed one Thursday.
ewsletter every Monday.
- Complete Blog Traffic Course from Melyssa Griffin CHECK
I’m doing better than August, but I’m still missing my goals.
Did I hit my September Personal Goals?
Reach my goal weight (this is going to be a tough one!)Guys, I didn’t lose one single pound. In fact I went up a few pounds this month but am now back where I started at the beginning of Sept. -_-;;;;;
- Get enrolled in SNHU Masters in Web Design Program CHECK! Classes start the end of the month!
Yoga Every Day (30 Day Yoga Challenge anyone?)
- Hit level 110 and gear my main in WoW (Hey, goals can be fun! And I have a world to save and demons to thwart.) CHECK!
Personal goals were not as successful as I hoped, particularly in the weight department. I have no idea why I didn’t lose weight as my diet an exercise routines have stayed the same. This was the biggest disappointment this month. I had been progressing nicely at around half a pound lost each week. I will be continuing on as I have been, while paying closer attention to my diet and weighing my foods more accurately. Additionally I’ll be cutting out all processed foods, so hopefully that will help too.
October Goals – For the Blog:
- Create a Patron Marketing Plan & Revamp Rewards
- Hit 100 Page views a day
- Get 5 new Paisley Hearts Club Members
- Refresh All Fall themed Post Featured & Pinterest Images
October Goals – Personal Goals:
- Reach my goal weight.
- Complete October Unprocessed Challenge
- Get ready for class. I’m not sure what to expect from a Masters level class so I am nervous!